Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 3 and Week 4

Hi everybody!

Yikes, I was too busy last week to post, so before the month ends, let me slide with one! Incidentally, tomorrow is April Fool's, but I do not suffer fools, and this is not a prank post, promise.

Truth to tell, I had a gajillion webinars/etc to do today, some for IIN, some not. Not only am I enrolled in IIN, but I am going to try out green juicing sometime, I also signed up for Zrii care of Lorraine Miller, an IIN grad. I applied to be an affiliate at Gnosis Chocolate, I'm going to try Sunrider care of Jessica, a fellow classmate, and Shakeology from Shannon, another fellow classmate; on top of all the other IIN grads' websites/blogs I try to follow, my favorite so far being Nisha Moodley's, product maybe Arielle Fierman's. Now these are all great, but yeah, WHOA time and concentration and focus, and WHOA money! (On top of launching myself into doing these things for my betterment, my wallet's telling me to kinda give it a break, oops) I actually had to step away from the computer and regroup 'coz I was seriously stressing and getting upset. I just canceled doing the webinars tonight and I am going to take care of MYSELF, maybe even work out a little, mayhap have some Sunrider Fortune Delight, or try to finish Module 3, 'coz that's where we're at now, baby!

Don't get me wrong, all of these opportunities are blessings, but yeah, it is nice to breathe every now and then! I also think it adds to the frustration and upset that in trying to balance all these things, I forget some details, which gets me annoyed, and then it becomes a mini-mad and vicious cycle. So yeah, this is me at Week 4, still loving it, but I may take the rest of the night off for some self-care! I've submitted three health histories and done give or take 7, so I'm plodding along! I'm trying to catch up, but definitely need to do it one step at a time. Meanwhile, life goes on. As much as I'd like, I am not in a little IIN bubble, which is nice, too, I think, to see the more practical side to things, that we all have to do anyway, which is to balance our lives! So I had a dental appointment today (which may be a part of my stress and fatigue and general crappy state of mind), have a Tibetan yoga workshop this weekend to a studio I've never been to-- again, FUN, but also trepidation as I will be doing something totally new! I will meet the Houston IIN chapter on Sunday after the yoga workshop, I may see a friend tomorrow and another on Monday, which might mean less study time and less exercise time, and exercise is my de-stressor. So life goes on; just gotta roll with the punches. And if we drop one ball, I guess, nay, I hope, that we can pick it back up, that there is room for error and redemption.

1 comment: